Hai. I'm Mrskitty Yi.From my nickname,you get to know I super love Hello Kitty.I self-learn to make Iphone theme at first,and then only Android theme because I can't find a cute cartoon theme for myself.

Recent Posts

Navigate

Posts About ME tutorials Other Themers Category Support

Please READ diligently before contacting me.
Appreciated.

HK Summer IOS 9
Sunday, August 7, 2016 1:27 PM | Written by Mrskitty Yi | 0 comments



My 1st time doing a summer,blueish theme :) 
I like the outcome of it! 
Android version coming soon.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE DESCRIPTION
BEFORE YOU PROCEED TO PURCHASE.
NO REFUND DUE TO THE NATURE OF PRODUCT!

*PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR SUMMERBOARD IN WINTERBOARD IS TURN OFF!

What you need  from Cydia:

-Winterboard

-iFile
-IconBundles
-Iwidgets
-MagicDots(customized page dots)
-Classicbadges


MUST INSTALL ICONBUNDLES FROM CYDIA IN ORDER 
TO USE MY THEMES NOW.

**All stock icons themed.**

**Compatible Jailbroken Devices RUNNING IOS 7.X, 8.X TILL 9.3.3**
iPhone 4
iPhone 4S
iPhone 5
iPhone 5C
iPhone 5S
iPhone 6
iPhone 6+
iPhone 6s
iPhone 6s+


PLEASE READ TUTORIAL HERE ON HOW TO GET COLOURED STATUSBAR ICONS
IN HOMESCREEN! 

This theme themed the quiet mode,location,bluetooth,airplane mode
& wifi carrier in statusbar. This time not making alkaline battery
because it consumes lots of time. Just turn off alkaline if you use 
this theme so the battery will show out.

PLEASE READ TUTORIAL HERE ON HOW TO USE MAGIC DOTS
http://kittyliciousiphone.blogspot.my/2016/01/how-to-use-magicdots-for-ios.html



I super like the time date iwidgets :)
 Below is the 5 wallpapers included.


This theme requires a $4.50 donation.
Please press "Return to donations coordinator
after donating to be taken directly to the theme.




-After extracted the zip file,you may find the theme folder,
extra badge folder, 3 zeppelins folder, magic dots folder, iwidget folder 
& 3 different wallpapers folders. 

-Move the theme folder & badge folder to Library/Themes.
(If you want to use the other badge,just move it on top of the theme in winterboard & tick both.)

-Move the iwidget folder to var/mobile/library/Widgets.

-Move the files inside magic dots folder to Library/MagicDots.Replace the files.

-Move the 3 zeppelin folders to Library> Zeppelin.

-Manual save the wallpapers to camera roll and set it manually.
**Please do read this post before you contact me.**

*If you get stuck then don't hesitate to email me 
your proof of purchase to kittysuetyi@gmail.com 
and I will get the link sent to you as soon as I can.
You can also LINE or wechat mrskittyyi.
(Remember to include your proof of payment!)

Please BACKUP the theme to DROPBOX or computer

as i won't send the theme in the future if you ever lost it.

Labels: , , , , ,



NEWER POST
OLDER POST

Follow | Dashboard